18 Nov 2010

Preview Chanel Make up


Hi guys,
Tomorrow is Friday (thanks God) and I tell you in advance you will see a post on make up, I think on Saturday, because I decided to book an appointment at a Chanel visagiste who will put on me a personal make up, and make me see all the last news in the Chanel make up. I'm not a super expert in make up but I am a Chanel fan, I love all the French beauty brands. I promise you will be brought up to date on my purchases, I will return at home with some Chanel products which I will not be able to say no!
Then, I hope to show you a piece from my wardrobe I love so much!
To my Italian readers: I'm sorry if sometimes I have not much time to post the translatation, hope you will forget me, I'm gonna try to do my best.



Ciao ragazzi,
Domani e' venerdì (grazie a Dio) e vi anticipo che vedrete un post sul make up, credo sabato, perchè ho deciso di prenotare un appuntamento da un visagista Chanel che mi truccherà e mi farà vedere le ultime novità nel make up Chanel. Non sono una super esperta di make up, ma sono una fan di Chanel e amo i marchi francesi di bellezza. Prometto che sarete aggiornati sui miei acquisti, prevedo che ritornerò a casa con dei prodotti Chanel a cui non saprò dire no!
Poi, spero di farvi vedere un pezzo dal mio armadio che amo molto!
Ai lettori italiani: mi scuso se qualche volta non ho tempo di postare la traduzione, spero mi perdonerete, cercherò di fare il possibile.

2 comments:

  1. Where can we get those cupcakes??

    xoxo,
    Leah
    http://couturearabesque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those Chanel cucpcakes? They are so cute.
    -Madeleine
    www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

    ReplyDelete

MY ADORABLE COMMENTS

Follow verychiclist