13 Aug 2011

The Row Handbags


CLICK TO READ AND SEE MORE




It's the debut handbag line from The Row, expected this August at Barneys and it already gets talked about it. The bags seem so chic in their squared shapes, elegant in the gold hardware, very classy and sophisticated, both to wear daily or for a special occasion.
The Olsen sisters don't go wrong even if the collection seems a little overpriced, prices vary in the range of 3500-5000$ and more for alligator leather. What do you think about? The pictures are from the presentation at Barneys where they will be sold, besides in the online shop of the brand.


9 comments:

  1. I feel like they could have pushed their designs a bit further. Yes, they're classic and practical but I don't think they reflect their own styles and I would have loved to see them come up with something more creative and unique.

    http://theappledrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe: Well, in fact they are not so boho, but they could match to a vintage stuff to recreate their style perfectly. I think it's lately getting a little more classic, with basic pieces, they play a lot with the proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely if you ask me

    ♥ Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design wise they are fabulous. Clean lines, very luxe. I just have a problem with paying 5,000 for a bag (no I just can't do it) and if I was so part with that much money I can't help but think I would go with Hermes or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Olsens and I love the Row... I do think the bags are bit overpriced. I'm with Noelani - if I had the money I'd go for Hermes or Chanel!!
    xox
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh,my dear,those bags are synonims with perfection !

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and their bags are amazing - though yes, overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard they had a bag priced at $38,000! Is that true?

    ps - I am sponsoring a fab vintage designer giveaway and would love for you to check it out.. http://www.couturearabesque.com/2011/08/couture-arabesque-oscar-de-la-renta.html

    xoxo,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

MY ADORABLE COMMENTS

Follow verychiclist